Filey Parish Advent Calendar 2009
1234 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
131415161718
192021222324

Saturday 12 December 2009

Blogging for Advent: Grandparents and Christmas

I have only one year’s experience of being a grandparent at Christmas as my first grandson was born in March 2008. But this coming Christmas there will be three grandchildren! We won’t be sharing Christmas with them this year but we will have the pleasure of choosing presents for them and seeing them sometime after then. I am very much looking forward to watching them play with their new toys, though I don’t think Katy at 1 month old will appreciate what’s going on. I am definitely looking forward to future Christmases. As they grow older each Christmas will be different and it will be a great pleasure to watch them and play with them. This is all very much a reason for praising God and there is something very precious about a new life.
Here’s a clip of my first Christmas as a grandparent!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that with us Brian. What lucky Grandchildren- to have you as a Grandad.

    ReplyDelete

Followers